Terms and Conditions of Outdoor Catering
1. The prices mentioned are Nett Prices No Service Charge No GST
2. The Package includes the supply of disposables plates, spoons, forks, tissues, rubbish bags etc
3. No take away is allowed and so no disposable takeaway bags or containers will be supplied
4. The tables , table cloths and skirting for the buffet table setup will be provided by us
5. Upon booking a deposit of 50% with the confirmation of the catering is required and the balance paid before the start of the function for indoor caterings and immediately after the buffet setup for outdoor caterings
6. All the cheques should be made in favor of “ Khansama Catering Services “ and a copy of NRIC of the host is required.
7. No Change of date and time of the function is allowed and in case of any miss happening the magement will deduct the losses occurred because of the cancellation of the function from the deposit paid and the balance amount will be refunded by a cheque.
8. The Customer is advised to taste the food before the start of the function and inform the staff for any problems with the quality of food and no claim will be entertained after the function has started or the function is over
9. The customers are advised to advise their guests to take care of their belongings. The management will not be liable for any theft or any losses of personal belongings in our restaurant.
10. The customers are advised to check the number of guests during the function and will have to pay for the additional guests as par the price agreed.
11. We will be responsible to accommodate additional 10% guests and will not be responsible to provide food if the extras are more than this figure.
12. We will try to deliver the food in time as a part of our service policy and goodwill and in case of any vehicle breakdown or traffic jam or accident or poor road conditions we will not be responsible and the customer will have to bear with us.
13. The charges for the children -Children up to the age of 2 is free, from 3 yrs onwards and up to 8 yrs old are chargeable at 50% of the adult price.
14. The customer will have to inform the restaurant manager if they wish to carry some major decoration work or setting up the DJ and music system and decide the mutually agreed timings to carry out this work so that the restaurant business is not suffered.
15. The restaurant management reserves the right to disallow any guest from entering the restaurant because of his previous misconduct or misbehavior in the restaurant despite of the fact that he has been invited by the host.
16. The host and the guests are required to be considerate to the other walk in guests of the restaurant and in case of any misconduct or misbehavior by him / them, he/they will be asked to leave the restaurant.